Lacrosse timekeeping tips.
Here are some tips for a lacrosse timekeeper:##
- Be familiar with the rules of lacrosse. This will help you to make quick and accurate decisions during the game.
- Be organized and have all of your materials ready before the game starts. This includes having a working clock or great app, a score book, and a pen or pencil.
- Be attentive to the game and be prepared to start and stop the clock as needed.
- Be able to communicate effectively with the referees and other officials.
- Be able to stay calm under pressure and make quick decisions.
- Be able to work well with others as part of a team.
Here are some additional tips that may be helpful:##
- Arrive early to the game to set up your equipment and meet with the referees.
- Practice using the app and score book before the game.
- Ask the referees any questions you have about their expectations for the timekeeper.
- Stay hydrated and take breaks as needed during the game.
- Be prepared to deal with difficult situations, such as penalties or injuries.
- Have fun! Timekeeping can be a rewarding experience if you are prepared and enthusiastic.